Friday, November 4, 2011

Thunderstorms.

Today was supposed to be my productive day, I was going to make the trek to El Corte Inglés and buy...well actually now I forgot what I was going to buy. But if I was planning to go all the way to Corte then I know it was important. And I should probably try to figure it out.

Anyways. I was going to be productive. And I was going to go food shopping (which at this point is really super necessary since I had the same thing for breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday...) and I was going to clean my room, and plan some lesson plans. What a fun way to spend a Friday, right?

INSTEAD.

I am listening to it downpour outside, watching the lightening and feeling the thunder shake the walls of my apartment building. I swear the weather here is bipolar. First it was just windy and rainy, then it was sunny and warm, and then it was windy, freezing and hailing. (That was all within a 20 minute time period.) And now it's just back to being the kind of thunderstorm that gives you cozy thoughts of cuddling up in front of a fire with a good book.

Too bad I have neither a warm fire nor a good book. Only a sheet, tiny fleece blanket from a Chino, and my computer. Which will have to work.

Oh, and now it's sunny again.

Update: I just made friends with my 30 year old roommate. Not that we haven't been on friendly terms before, but I tend to be a bit anti-social when I'm home. Rainy Day Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment