Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacation Time!!!!

I'm excited. Can you tell?
In 3 hours I hop on an overnight bus to Madrid (boo) and in 14 hours I get to see 2 best friends from back home in the states!!! (Excited might be an understatement right now.)
The 3 of us, along with another auxiliar working in Madrid who is also a good friend from back home, are all headed off on a 12 day trip through Italy, Switzerland and France.

So in the meantime, you'll have to pardon my complete lack of disregard for this blog as I stuff myself on the authentic Italian pizza, pack on a couple pounds worth of Swiss chocolate,  stroll along the French Riviera, and get lost in the winding streets of Monaco. But I promise, when I return, I will have plenty of pictures and stories to entertain you all once again!

Roommates reunited!

 The guy in the back isn't coming. Ty, wish you could be here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment